Thursday, August 4, 2011

Engagement Photos!

I got the rest of the edited photos from our engagement session back this morning and I am blown away at how amazing they came out! And of course, we owe it all to our amazing photographer, Amber of Forever Candid Photography.

I had spent hours and hours sifting through engagement photo shoots. I googled "engagement photos", stalked photographers websites and blogs and knew exactly what I wanted. She really understood my vision, and worked to recreate all the pictures I had given her.

Getting our engagement photos done was one of the things I was most excited about. I love photography and I knew that I really wanted to splurge on making sure that we had photos documenting this amazing time in our lives.

The night after our shoot, we got our "sneak peek" back, and I literally cried because they were so beautiful.
Amber did a fabulous job capturing who Keith and I are, as well as the love that we have for each other.

Today, she sent me the rest of the images--all 80 of them! I originally wasn't going to post any additional ones, because I wanted our friends and family to see how we use them during our wedding, but I can't resist sharing a couple more of my favorites. :)





*All images courtesy of Forever Candid Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment