Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bling-ed out Bride!

Here's a little secret about me...I love bling! Ok, I guess that wasn't really a secret was it? :)

For my wedding, I choose a very classic, simple wedding gown. There were definitely some days in the months after I ordered my dress where I agonized over whether my dress was too simple. But I know now that I chose the right dress, and I'm so excited to add accessories to it to make it more "me".

I know I keep torturing you by saying that I'm not sharing pictures of my dress (and no I haven't changed my mind!), but I am going to share the accessories that I chose. How's that for a compromise? :)




I knew that I wanted long, sparkly earrings to be the focal point. With the hairstyle I've chosen, I wanted these to stand out the most. I searched for months (ok, maybe months  is a slight exaggeration) before stumbling across these at Macy's while Christmas shopping.


The best part? They were on sale for $19! I love a good bargain! 

Next I found this bracelet:



I am obsessed with how sparkly and blingy this bracelet is! And it's stretchy and fits my wrist so well.
I am also going to be wearing this bracelet as well.......Keith gave this to me the day we got engaged and so it's very special to me :)



It is a "Cape Cod" bracelet and for any of you Bachelor/Bachelorette fans, it's the same bracelet that Chris Lambton gave Ali Fedotowsky on their hometown date! Yes, I am addicted to reality TV, but no that is not the reason I got this bracelet. I've actually wanted one for a very long time, and it was such a nice surprise :)

And here is another view of my bracelet and earrings!



So there you have it! My sparkly, wedding day jewelry. I do have something else I will be adding too, but I think I'll save that one for a post of its own :)

Have you found your jewelry yet? What are you going to be wearing? Do you have any pieces that have special meaning to you or your fiance'?

*all photos are personal




No comments:

Post a Comment