OK, so when I first started this process, I will admit that I kind of went overboard with my ideas. I wanted to DIY as many projects as possible. I thought that not only would this save us some money, but would also add personal touches to our wedding. There was only one slight problem...my list was quickly growing longer and longer and I was faced with the problem of what I was going to do with everything until the wedding.
Keith and I live in a 1200sq foot condo with limited storage space....and our second bedroom has turned into our "man-cave"/guest room/catch-all. It looks like this:
We recently re-organized much of the clutter and purchased some new furniture a new desk and it looks much better! But still, seriously, WHERE am I going to put all of my projects??? I have warned Keith that this room will probably turn into Wedding Central for the next 9 months, so hopefully I can find a way to keep everything organized until then!
Where are you storing all of your wedding things? Are you also running out of space?

No comments:
Post a Comment